Sunday, August 28, 2011

With a Little "Help"...

Hey Bloggers!
Last week my mom, grandmother, my grandmother's best friend and myself, went to the movies. Watching movies is one of my favorite things to do with my family and friends. It gives us a chance to laugh or cry together, and then continue on our everyday lives.
When we got to the movie theater, there was almost no one there yet and we headed up to get our snacks. The cashier at the counter's name was "Packy" and I was dying to get his picture. However, I had been very jittery on asking people for their pictures so I held off. By the time we made it through the line and I finally got the nerve to ask, the line was ridiculous and I didn't want to embarrass myself.
While we waited for our movie to start, Stranger #8 made his appearance. He was a huge movie buff and loved to talk about all the new movie releases. He was extremely nice, so I asked him quickly (and gave him my card).
When we planned to see The Help, I had no clue how good of a movie it would be. I feel in love, laughed, cried, and laughed all over again. I can NOT wait to read the book and enjoy it all over again.
Until tomorrow,
McKenna

No comments:

Post a Comment