Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A Late Post

Dear Bloggers,
I had kind of an off day yesterday, and it totally slipped my mind to post. Today was MUCH better, so here it goes...
While I was in my hometown, I made a stop into my grandfather's work place and I met one of his employees. This is Terri and she is a classic hometown-kinda girl. She was hilarious when I was taking the picture, which helped my nerves settle pretty quickly.

I really miss not being in my hometown. Life seems so much more simple there, and I wish I could stay there all the time.
I am going to be pretty bust tomorrow with volunteering, so I might not be able to get a photo of a stranger. I will try, but if I don't, no need to worry Bloggers, I will make up for it Thursday. (:
Until, tomorrow (or Thursday),
McKenna

No comments:

Post a Comment