Friday, August 12, 2011

{A Different Experience}


Hey Bloggers!
This morning, I already woke up dreading to ask someone for their picture. I guess I just wasn't in the mood.
I was looking frantically while we were out town, but no seemed to catch my eye right away. I planned to take a quick trip into Border's to see the new sales and headed to the art section.

I was standing there for quite a while and a guy was looking there too. I thought to myself, He looking in the art section, so he will probably understand my project. So, I started my speech but I noticed his forehead start to wrinkle. He was quick to say no in a harsh tone and walked briskly away. I was completely defeated. My first "No," and it was a lot to take in.

ANYWAY, Stranger #4 is Ginny. I got her yesterday when I got Stranger #3, Ashley. Ashley insisted that Ginny should participate in my project as well. (:
I wasn't planning on placing these two one after the other, but I was too upset to ask anyone else. i was just extremely happy that I had a back-up. (:

The bottom picture was the car in front of me after the awful Border's trip. It was greatly needed! (:
Until tomorrow,
McKenna

   

No comments:

Post a Comment