Saturday, August 13, 2011

{Hometown One-Stop}



Hello From My Hometown, Bloggers!
This weekend me and my family piled into the Honda and headed up to our hometown for the weekend. I love heading back to the "simple life" for a little while. (:

I was a little bit hesitant about asking a person from a small town because it is more of a farm culture. So, my grandfather pretty much took over. (:

Grampy is the warmest, most-loving person you will ever know. And he knows pretty much about everyone in his town. I was hoping he would have someone for me to photograph, that I didn't really know all that well.  When we went to gas the car up, I met Mike and Sue. They are employees at my hometown's one stop, and I feel in love with their small-town charm.

I am exicted for the following posts and I am starting to notice a slight difference in my overall attitude and confidence level.(:
Until tomorrow,
McKenna

1 comment: